- Where should the Kuber Idol be placed in the house?
- Which idol should not be kept in the house?
- Which side of house should be higher?
- Where should Sun be placed in home?
- Which side of the house is Kubera moola?
- How can I attract wealth at home?
- Which direction should Kubera images be kept?
- Where should pyramids be kept in the house?
- How can I please God Kubera?
- What should be placed in front of main door?
- Which painting is good for home?
- What should be kept in south west corner of house?
Where should the Kuber Idol be placed in the house?
Kubera’s dwelling is supposed to be in Himalayas and he is facing the South direction.So it is necessary to place him in the North at home.
Kubera’s good graces increase a lot when is position is front of the Money cupboard..
Which idol should not be kept in the house?
The idol of God should never be placed in a temple or anywhere else in the house in such a way that its back part is not visible. The idol should be visible from the front. Looking at the back of God’s idol is not considered auspicious.
Which side of house should be higher?
The north-east direction of the house should be kept closed. Keep the space more open and light. To store heavy items, south or south west is the ideal direction.
Where should Sun be placed in home?
If your house or working place does not have a window towards the east, the sun can be placed as a virtual symbol. A toilet, heavy storage or a staircase in the toilet obstructs the cosmic forces of the sun. A copper sun on the east wall is a simple solution.
Which side of the house is Kubera moola?
North’Kubera Moolai’ or ‘The Corner of Wealth’: Locate the safety locker at the South wall facing the North. The door of the locker should preferably open to the North, which is the direction of ‘Kubera’ (God of Wealth) as per Vastu.
How can I attract wealth at home?
Attract Money Into Your Home: 5 Simple Feng Shui Tips to Attract Wealth Into Your HomeDe-clutter space. We tend to hoard things and avoid removing even those we no longer have a use for. … Have a water feature. Water fountain. … Make your front door pleasing. … Clean your kitchen. … Place citrine crystal in your home.
Which direction should Kubera images be kept?
In case you wish to place a Lord Kubera photograph then you will need to place it in the center of the North of the premise you are placing it in. It will face the South while the person praying will face the North direction.
Where should pyramids be kept in the house?
Placing pyramids is an effective and pocket-friendly way is good for curbing all the vastu defects of a house or a building. These are installed in the strategic location in the house such as the centre of the house, a specific room or even an energetic key point.
How can I please God Kubera?
– You must chant the mantra of Kuber while meditating on it. The Kuber mantra is “Om Hreem Shreem Hreem Kuberaya Namaha”. When you do this, you will be blessed with wealth and success. For best results, chant the mantra a minimum of 21 times and a maximum of 108 times a day, as it is the best way to please Lord Kuber.
What should be placed in front of main door?
What should be placed in front of main door? A clean house, especially the main entrance, attracts positive energy. Avoid keeping dustbins, broken chairs or stools, near the main door.
Which painting is good for home?
Vastu paintings are known to bring good luck. Pick from a painting of a waterfall, a goldfish or a flowing river. These paintings bring in wealth. For those looking for overseas career opportunities place painting of foreign currency, flying birds, racing bikes and cars.
What should be kept in south west corner of house?
According to Vastu Shastra, to keep the flow of money constant in the house, you should place a glass filled with water and salt it the south west corner of the house. After this, put a red colored bulb on the back side of the glass, so that whenever the bulb lights up, it will also reflect on the glass.